Infrastructure / construction
University of Warsaw, MA, Law
University of Warsaw, MA, International Relations
Admitted to the Warsaw Bar of Advocates
- Settlements in arbitration - practical aspects, Arbitration Bulletin of the Court of Arbitration at the Polish Chamber of Commerce
- Chapter on Poland in Delos Guide to Arbitration Places
- IBA Arbitration Guide, Poland
- Legality of investments and investor's actions in the context of Yukos case, Arbitration Bulletin of the Court of Arbitration at the Polish Chamber of Commerce
- International Execution Against Judgment Debtors, Poland Chapter, Thomson Reuters
Recent speaking engagements
- ICC YAF Seminar "Climate change-related disputes in a nutshell", Warsaw, September 2021
- Should the lack of disclosure be a ground for a challenge of an arbitrator? Should the panel decide on the challenge? - Speech during the Should I Stay or Should I Go? Challenge of an Arbitrator Conference, University of Warsaw, February 2018
- German-Polish Dispute Resolution 4.0 conference, Berlin, September 2017
- Should arbitral tribunal have competence to decide on pre-arbitration, inhouse and other “indirect” costs of arbitration? - Speech during the
Money for nothing? International Arbitration Conference, University of Warsaw, March 2017
Member of ArbitralWomen
Member of Europe Sub-Committee, Campaign for Greener Arbitrations,
Member of the Arbitration Committee of the Lewiatan Court of Arbitration
Vice President of the Arbitration and Mediation Section at the Warsaw Bar of Advocates
Advocate with over 10 years of experience in representing clients in complex international disputes with a focus on commercial and treaty arbitration spanning a variety of sectors.
Acted as tribunal secretary in international arbitration proceedings.
Arbitrator and former coach during Vis Moot and FDI Moot competitions.
Awarded by the Polish Bar Association in the "Female Attorney of the Year 2020" competition and nominated in the "Rising Stars Lawyers - Leaders of Tomorrow 2020" organized by Wolters Kluwer in Poland.