São Paulo/SP, Brasil
As counsel, I have been involved in a variety of complex disputes (litigation before Brazilian Courts and arbitration proceedings administered by both domestic and international institutions).
I have also been acting as arbitrator and as administrative secretary of arbitral tribunals.
My international experience includes a secondment in the international arbitration team of Dechert LLP, Paris, France, in 2013, as well as the internship program of the International Court of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC Court), in Paris, France.
English and Portugues
1. PhD Candidate in Commercial Law at Pontifical Catholic University of São Paulo (PUC-SP) – estimated completion in 2023.
2. Masters in Commercial Law at PUC-SP – completed in 2017.
3. LL.M. in Comparative and International Dispute Resolution at Queen Mary, University of London – completed in 2012.
4. Graduated from PUC/SP in 2006.
1. Chamber of Commerce of the Portuguese Industry (CCIP) – Lisbon, Portugal, May 25, 2017. Organized by the CEA-40 and the CCIP. The several interpretations of the UNCITRAL Model Law on International Commercial Arbitration and of the New York Convention in the Ibero-American world: comparative law in action.
2. #YoungITATalks São Paulo. Arbitragem e eficiência: café da manhã com arbitragem. TozziniFreire Advogados, São Paulo, Brazil. April 11, 2018.
3. 30th Workshop ITA, Roundtable Young ITA. Dallas/TX, USA, June 20, 2018. Tour around the arbitration world.
4. Ciclo de Debates ABEArb. Porto Alegre/RS, Brazil, June 28, 2018. Jurisprudência Arbitral.
5. ICC YAF/CJA-CBMA Joint Conference, Rio de Janeiro/RJ, Brazil. August 8, 2018. Mecanismos de controle aplicados pelas instituições de arbitragem.
6. Ciclo de Debates ABEArb. Manaus/AM, Brazil, September 24, 2018. Jurisprudência Arbitral.
7. #YoungITATalks São Paulo. Mesa redonda preparatória para a 4ª edição do Vis TozziniFreire Pré-Moot. Câmara de Conciliação, Mediação e Arbitragem CIESP/FIESP. São Paulo, Brazil. March 22, 2019.
8. Arbitration Day of Faculdade de Direito de São Bernardo do Campo, São Bernardo do Campo/SP, Brazil, May 8, 2019. As perspectivas do jovem advogado na arbitragem.
9. Webinar Migliogli e Bianchi Advogados. Meios Alternativos de Resolução de Conflitos, May 26, 2020.
10. Webinar CAM/CCBC. Garantias empresariais, June, 9, 2020.
1. Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (FCIArb).
2. Member of the Brazilian Arbitration Committee (CBAr).
3. Member of the Instituto de Direito Privado (IDiP).
4. Member of the Instituto Brasileiro de Direito Empresarial (IBRADEMP).
5. Member of the Youth Group of the Institute for Transnational Arbitration – Young ITA.
6. Member of INOVARB associated to the American Chamber of Commerce – AMCHAM.
7. Member of the Associação Brasileira dos Estudantes de Arbitragem – ABEArb.
8. Member of the Advisory Board of the Institute for Transnational Arbitration – ITA .
9. Member of the New Generation Group, associated to the Arbitration and Mediation Center of the Chamber of Commerce Brazil-Canada (CAM/CCBC) (“New-Gen).
Partner at Nanni Advogados in São Paulo/SP, Brazil. FCIArb.