GL Pareek Chambers of Law
1. Cyber Security / Data Protection
2. Fintech (Blockchain)
3. IP Law
4. Real Estate / Construction
B.A. / LL.B from National Law University Odisha (India)
RECENT PUBLICATIONS (Last 6 months)
1. India's Crypto Conundrum: https://www.blockchaininfocus.com/post/indiacryptoconundrum
2. NITI Aayog’s Project for Great Nicobar Island: https://ijpiel.com/index.php/2021/08/05/niti-aayogs-project-for-great-nicobar-island/
1. Presently working as the Managing Partner at GL Pareek Chambers of Law, an Indian law firm.
2. Appointed as an Arbitrator in more than 15 disputes in both ad hoc and institutional proceedings.
3. Joined CyberArb (an initiative with an aim to promote cybersecurity in international arbitration) as Member.
4. Invited to arbitrate more than 5 vis-Pre Moots in the year 2022.
5. Obtained Membership (MCIArb) of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb)
6. Joined Blockchain in-focus as its Chief Consultant
7. Joined ADR HOC as its Advisor
8. Joined Jus Corpus as a member of its Advisory Board
9. Co-author of an upcoming book on International Arbitration.
Aabhas Pareek is an advocate and an arbitrator based in India. An alumnus of National Law University Odisha (NLUO), he is the Managing Partner of GL Pareek Chambers of Law. He specializes in Disputes Resolution, Data Protection Laws and Fintech. Aabhas has assisted the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India and various Hon'ble High Courts on numerous counts and catered to the needs of his clients efficiently.
He has a deep interest in Disputes Resolution, especially International Commercial Arbitration, and is an accredited arbitrator. He has been appointed as a Sole Arbitrator in 17 disputes in both Ad hoc and institutional proceedings. He is a Member (MCIArb) of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb), APD grade member of Prime Dispute, Member of CyberArb and a member of various International Arbitration Institutions.