UAE, Pakistan, Canada
LLB, University of London
GPLLM, University of Toronto
LLM, International Business Law, Osgoode Hall Law School, York University
Invited as a speaker to the conference International Arbitration in Pakistan: Past, Present and Future held on 5 May 2018 organized by Commercial Investment International Arbitration Centre (CIICA) and UMT School of Law and Policy which was the first ever international arbitration conference in Pakistan which was jointly supported by The United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL) Regional Centre for Asia and the Pacific, the Shanghai International Arbitration Center (SHIAC) and the Hangzhou Arbitration Commission.
• Contributor to Gulf Legal Advisor, Lexis Nexis Middle East. Wrote 10 Practice Notes on arbitration topics.
• “Will 10year visas revolutionize talent management (cipd.ae- 12 June 2018)
• Three things you need to know about UAE employment law (cipd.ae- 29 June 2016)
• Overtime culture rife in UAE-but most employees not compensated (cipd.ae- 22 June 2016)
• RENTING- Know your rights (Part One) (Ask Explorer- 9 September 2014)
• RENTING- Know your rights (Part Two) (Ask Explorer- 24 September 2014)
- Registered Arbitrator at Wasel & Wasel Arbitrator Services Inc., Canada
- Registered Arbitrator at Dubai International Arbitration Centre
- Women Law Association of Ontario
- Centre for International Investment and Commercial Arbitration (CIICA)Young Arbitrators Group)
- DIAC 40 Member
- Young ICCA
- ADR Institute of Ontario (ADRIO) and ADR Institute of Canada (ADRIC)
A dispute resolution lawyer with over eight years of experience in handling arbitration disputes mostly involving real estate, commercial and construction matters while working with law firms in the Emirate of Dubai. Handled over 60 arbitration matters under the rules of international and leading arbitration centers such as ICC, DIFC-LCIA, DIAC, Abu Dhabi Commercial Conciliation and Arbitration Centre (ADCCAC) and also Ajman Commercial Conciliation and Arbitration Centre (AjCCAC). Acted as sole arbitrator in arbitration matters before Dubai International Arbitration Centre (DIAC) and listed as qualified arbitrator at DIAC. Also acted as arbitral secretary to Tribunals in arbitration matters. Currently based in Canada and undergoing the Lawyer Licensing Process in Ontario.