International Arbitration Lawyer
Technology, media and telecommunications
- Ludwig-Maximilians University, Munich
- Master in International Dispute Settlement (MIDS), Geneva
- The Arbitration Landscape of India: Arbitrating Disputes against Indian Parties, German Arbitration Journal 2021, pp. 322 et seqq. (co-author)
- The WTO's Exclusive and Compulsory Jurisdiction v. Dispute Resolution Mechanisms in Regional Trade Agreements: A Clash of Jurisdiction?, Global Trade and Customs Journal Vol. 15 (2020) / Issue 1, pp. 24 et seqq. (co-author)
- Attribution under Art. 5 of the ILC Draft Articles on State Responsibility in Investment Arbitration – To Attribute or Not to Attribute, That Is the Question!, German Arbitration Journal 2019, pp. 23 et seqq.
- The Enforcement of Cross-Border Online Arbitral Awards and Online Arbitration Agreements - The New York Convention and the Internet: Friends or Foes?, Spain Arbitration Review ; Revista del Club Español del Arbitraje, Vol. 2019 / Issue 34, pp. 63 et seqq.
- Machine Arbitrators – The new generation of arbitrators?, Young Arbitration Review (YAR), 30 ed., pp. 6 et seqq.
- The UNCITRAL Technical Notes on Online Dispute Resolution – Paper Tiger or Game Changer?, Young ICCA Blog, 2018
- Article II(2) of the New York Convention and Modern Means of Electronic Communication: Are Letters and Telegrams an Archaic Relic from the Past?, German Arbitration Journal 2017, pp. 245 et seqq.
- The German Media Arbitral Tribunal, Kluwer Arbitration Blog, 2017
- DIS40 webinar “Schiedsverfahren 3.0 – Digitale Möglichkeiten, Fallstricke und Best Practices”, October 2021,
- Moderator of the session "Scope of exclusive licenses: a right of use without third party rights or claims" at the Young IMA Conference for the 12th Moscow Pre-Moot for the Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot , March 2021
- Young ISTAC & DIS40 conference "Arbitration in Turkey and Germany: A Comparison of Tools and Powers for Shaping the Proceedings", panel discussion on arbitrator's powers, September 2019
- Journal of Private International Law Conference, presentation on online dispute resolution, September 2019
- Event "Arbitration in Latin America", June 2019
- DIS40 (Regional Coordinator in Munich from 2018-2020)
- Young ICCA (Group Advisor in the 8th Cycle of the Mentoring Programme)
Nadine Lederer has experience as counsel, arbitrator and tribunal secretary in domestic and international arbitration proceedings, both ad hoc and before major arbitral institutions (including ICC, DIS, LCIA, DIAC) and seated in various jurisdictions. She focuses on disputes in the technology, media and telecommunications sector.