Cam Tu Vo Nguyen
The Arbitration Chambers
France, USA (New York)
Oil and gas, energy, construction, commercial, trade, shareholding
English and French (native)
Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, Member (MCIArb)
MASTER OF LAWS (LLM) IN INTERNATIONAL DISPUTE RESOLUTION
FORDHAM UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF LAW (NEW YORK) - MAY 2015
• Assisted in drafting the Vietnam Chapter of the GAR Know-How Commercial Arbitration 2017-2019.
• Assisted in drating the Vietnam year-in review of The International Arbitration Review, Eighth edition (2018) and Nineth edition (2019).
• Assisted in drafting the Vietnam chapter for The International Comparative Legal Guide to: International Arbitration, fifteenth edition (2018) and sixteenth edition (2019).
• Assisted in drafting the Vietnam Chapter of the Chambers Litigation 2019 Second Ed. Guide.
• Assisted in drafting the Vietnam Chapter of the Guide to Arbitration in Asia, Second Ed., published by Morgan Lewis (2018).
Young ICCA Skills Training Workshop: Document Management and Production in International Arbitration, 15 December 2017 (https://www.youngicca.org/young-icca-skills-training-workshop-document-management-and-production-international-arbitration-0)
Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb) Young Members Group (YMG) Global Steering Committee, Member.
Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, Member (MCIArb).
ICC Young Arbitrators Forum (YAF), Member.
Young ICCA, Member.
Cam Tu Vo Nguyen is a Belgian national of Vietnamese descent, based in Singapore and a dual-qualified lawyer admitted in Paris and New York. Cam Tu is educated in both the civil law and the common law traditions, and has acquired extensive and in depth-knowledge in international arbitration throughout her working experience in Europe and Asia.
She currently works at The Arbitration Chambers where she acts as tribunal secretary appointed in a wide range of arbitration cases governed by major institutional rules such as AIAC, HKIAC, ICC, LCIA, SIAC, SCMA and UNCITRAL. Prior to joining The Arbitration Chambers, Cam Tu practiced international arbitration as counsel with the Singapore office of a leading Vietnamese law firm. She has worked with the ICC International Court of Arbitration in Paris, as well as with leading international arbitration law firms in Paris and Ho Chi Minh. As counsel, Cam Tu represented clients in disputes relating to shareholders, supply, trade, construction, and oil and gas agreements under the ICC, SIAC, UNCITRAL and VIAC arbitration rules.