Full Circle Centre LLP
- Domestic commercial arbitration. Appointed sole arbitrator in 2 commercial domestic arbitrations (cumulative claims of KES 30M)
- International commercial arbitration. Acted as Tribunal Secretary in 1 international commercial arbitration (Tribunal of 3 for a claim of
- Successfully handled over 50 mediations as a sole mediator
LLM Queen Mary University of London- International Business Law and Comparative ADR
- Panel Member on Young Mediators Webinar on 18th February 2022 organized by Full Circle Centre and The Dispute Resolution Hub
-Invited as a guest speaker on radio and TV shows for discussions that are aimed at empowering citizens on
-Published Editor of Women in Dispute Resolution. (2nd Edition)
-Content contributor for articles to Amicus Info Initiative
- Member of the Inaugural Court-Annexed Bar Bench Committee- 2020-2022
-Selected as a judge at the first Online Dispute Resolution Competition 2020 held by ADR-ODR
Assunta is an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya, a Certified Chartered Mediator, Mentor, ODR Practitioner and Trainer. Having studied and worked in Kenya, the UK and France, she has carved a niche in the practice of commercial law and alternative dispute resolution (ADR). She has worked at the International Chamber of Commerce (France) and the Full Circle Centre (Kenya). She has also undertaken volunteer work at Q-Legal (UK) and FIDA (Kenya).
She is the Founder of the Dispute Resolution Hub (DR Hub), a community of over 80 dispute resolution practitioners who build societal awareness on ADR and offer affordable ADR services in Kenya.
In her free time, she enjoys sing-alongs with her children, strong coffee and a book."